We understand the business energy market can be challenging.
Our specialists compile a Market Drivers report each month.
We have highlighted Bearish drivers, expected to contribute to the market lowering, and Bullish drivers, expected to contribute to the market going higher.
Click here to discuss your business energy challenges.
- Bearish Drivers
- Strong arrivals of LNG should continue.
- Outlook for slightly milder than normal weather in NWE.
- Stronger incentives for buyers to increase take under the Russian contracts.
- Norwegian and UK producers to continue maximizing supply.
- NWE storage inventory to narrow its gap to the previous Year.
- Bullish Drivers
- NWE storage inventory will remain record low by the end of February.
- Risk for colder weather than is outlined by the latest forecast
- The escalation of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and any military intervention could mean further actions delaying the Nord Stream2 pipeline.
- Reduced French nuclear capacity availability and a risk for this to extend and lift gas for power demand.