Introducing sustainable practices and carbon reporting into your business future proofs your organisation against future regulations.
Reporting on your footprint and implementing a carbon reduction strategy will help your business stay competitive, by being ahead of the curve.
ECA Business Energy specialists can advise and support your businesses Net Zero journey through assessing, planning, reducing and offsetting your businesses carbon emissions.
You can become Carbon Neutral. Reduce costs, attract more business and help the environment.
Research shows customers are more likely to choose environmentally responsible businesses.
Achieve carbon neutral status in accordance with PAS2060: The only internationally recognised certification for organisational carbon neutrality.
Our team of more than 30 specialists have over 35 years experience supporting businesses.
Become carbon neutral in accordance with PAS2060:
- Avoid future carbon taxes
- Reduce energy costs by implementing a carbon neutral plan
- 100% green electricity available through group buying options
- Help meet requirements of new business tenders
- Better engage staff, stakeholders and suppliers
- Ongoing support available to work towards NetZero
- Promote your achievements through marketing opportunities
- Most importantly, benefit from increased customer demand
Our proven four step process has been developed specifically to help you become carbon neutral in accordance with PAS 2060.
Long term energy savings, through better procurement and access to fixed and group purchasing options
Validate contracts and bills, query management and dispute management and online usage reporting