Monthly Market View – June, 2022
Weekly Market View – w/c 11th July, 2022
Market Drivers – June
We understand the business energy market can be challenging.
Our specialists compile a Market Drivers report each month.
We have highlighted Bearish drivers, expected to contribute to the market lowering, and Bullish drivers, expected to contribute to the market going higher.
Click here to discuss your business energy challenges.
- Resuming of Nord Stream deliverability will sharply ease present bullish concerns around Russian supply.
- Forecast for more supply from Norway and UKCS due to less maintenances.
- Warmer than normal temperatures forecast in July and seasonally lower LDZ consumption.
- Outlook for storage situation to improve further even if Nord Stream flows continue reduced.
- Strong bullish concerns around Nord Stream. The longer the issue lasts the more bullish impact it might have.
- Planned Nord Stream shutdown.
- Free Port outage limiting LNG export from the UK.
Outlook for lower LNG sendout next month.