Weekly Market View – w/c 1st November, 2021
Monthly Market View – October, 2021
Market Drivers – November
We understand the business energy market can be challenging.
Our specialists compile a Market Drivers report each month.
We have highlighted Bearish drivers, expected to contribute to the market lowering, and Bullish drivers, expected to contribute to the market going higher.
Click here to discuss your business energy challenges.
- Any positive news around Nord Stream2 certification development.
- Prospects for gas for power demand to remain weak for the time of the year with high gas prices giving more advantage for gas to coal switching in power generation.
- Additional booking of Russian transit on auction for December.
- Outlook for a small increase in LNG arrivals to NWE in November.
- Heavily reduced Russian supply to continue into November.
- NWE storage inventory remains at record low levels.
- Higher consumption as we move into the colder months.