We understand the business energy market can be challenging.
Our specialists compile a Market Drivers report each month.
We have highlighted Bearish drivers, expected to contribute to the market lowering, and Bullish drivers, expected to contribute to the market going higher.
Click here to discuss your business energy challenges.
• EU support for industries.
• Increase in UK domestic production amid return of several planned maintenances.
• Resuming of Nord Stream deliverability will sharply ease present bullish concerns around Russian supply, although a date on this is not known.
• Nord Stream 1 turbine saga continues to dominate sentiment.
• Tight supply over winter.
• Looming winter 22 period as more customers hold off placing renewals driving demand up and price with it.
• Planned & unplanned outages.
Another record high month for prices in August with the market fundamentally breaking to the point of suppliers withdrawing from the market entirely.