Buy energy at rates only previously available to high volume users.
ECA Business Energy provides an opportunity for your business to join hundreds of organisations, to buy energy together.
When we pool energy volume, and buy on behalf of hundreds of businesses, we can negotiate significant cost savings for your business.
When businesses buy energy together, everyone benefits from reduced energy costs.
And that’s not all. The ECA Business Energy team track the energy market every day and buy energy blocks at different times during the year, to take advantage of lower market rates, rather than being restricted to one fixed purchase per annum.
Your business will save money with flexible purchasing from ECA Business Energy, compared to fixed contract agreements.
Benefits to your business:
- Pool your energy volume with other businesses to increase purchasing power
- Gain access to an energy product normally only available to high volume users
- Buy energy blocks at different times during the year, to take advantage of lower market rates
- Buy energy strategically as part of a fully managed risk management strategy
- Available for all electricity and gas supplies
- Add and remove supplies as required
- Guarantee 100% green renewable electricity
- Avoid overpayment with full invoice validation
- Agree individual payment terms (up to 28 days)
- Save time, by accessing ongoing reporting, and an online portal
And most importantly, benefit from reduced costs, compared to traditional energy purchasing.
Join businesses benefiting from our Energy Basket service including:
* Savings shown are for the performance of the whole basket and relates to the wholesale cost element of energy only, not the non commodity cost element.
* Savings are based on October 2020 vs October 2019.
* Performance for individual clients will vary dependent upon their individual usage patterns.
ECA business energy make the buying decisions for the whole basket. Performance of the energy basket is subject to market conditions and savings are not guaranteed. Management fee applies. Acceptance on the basket is subject to individual client passing supplier credit stipulations.